Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the power of Youtube

Years ago, before youtube came along, I had a lot of trouble trying organize videos that I have created and burn them onto a dvd so I can send it to a friend overseas. I didn't have a laptop and the home computer had very little space for me to do anything on it, so I had to do things the old-fashioned way anyway. I'd connect my video camera into the TV, record it with a video tape, transfer that into a dvd THEN wrap it up and send it away hoping she'll get it within a week or so. That was a heck a lot of trouble I had to go through just for ONE person to see a video. Now, thank goodness, there's youtube! I am able to save loads of time by just simply uploading any number of videos I want, whenever I want, and anyone, anywhere can watch it at any time!
Thank you technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment