Friday, February 26, 2010

blogs online

I took an ethics course last semester and remember reading that social networking all started with blog sites. A whole bunch of people gather to talk about politics and current events and such by posting and commenting blogs. But how do those people find those blogs? Through google and other search engines, of course! Whenever I need to look up something like "What's the best way to get soap scum off of tubs?" or "What's the best way to deal with brothers and sisters-in-law?", I am usually led to some interesting blog posts that written by people who went through similar problems as me and most of the time they are pretty humorous! It is really an excellent way for people to share ideas about common facts and wonders.
Not that that is why I created a Blogger account(it was a required for some of my classes).

No comments:

Post a Comment