Friday, March 26, 2010

First time meetings at Conventions

I wouldn't say I'm against this whole thing with people being friends with people only through the web and never meeting in real life until the day of the whatever convention but from what I saw on Frontline, these people need to get a life! They talk about how long they stay sitting on their computer chair all day playing online games without breaks like they're proud of it, which I think is ridiculous! I know as an ATEC student I should probably be proud and supportive of all this especially since I'm more of an indoor than outdoor person but still I believe there are limits to how long you keep yourself glued to your computer. Hello people, it's Spring now. Get up! Get out! Enjoy the awesome weather of Texas! No sarcasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment