Friday, April 9, 2010

What I found interesting in my blog research

The first part was pretty much what I wrote as a comment in the convergence site but just in case I was supposed to post it as a blog, I'll put it up here.

Judging by what I saw in most comments (of various blogs), people seem to love using blogs as a source of arguments about common topics. I barely see any “Oh, wow I didn’t know! Thank you for telling us that!” but more “No I disagree, you don’t know anything!” then curse words get mixed in, turning the topic into endless arguments.

I often have minor health issues like slight pain here and there that sometimes concern me to the extent where I just have to look up the cause online. What I usually come across are blogs written by people with similar problems who are either going through it and asking for help or have already gone through it and is posting for future reference. Either way, it helps me greatly not only thanks to the author of the blog, but also all the comments that suggest cures and preventions through they're own experiences as well. I think blogs are great sources of information, not to mention free!

No comments:

Post a Comment